- Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, 3rd largest antique and flea market of Europe
- 102nd edition of the international of the Isle-sur-la-Sorgue fair
- More than 100,000 visitors every fair
- 300 dealers who exhibit in the streets of Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
A convivial, cultural and international event
- Extensive programme: conferences, concerts, exhibitions
- A time for encounters, creation and cultural effervescence
- Various themes, vintage, contemporary art, antique, flea market, old papers, design / decorating
- International clientele and visitors
- A space reserved for professionals
Several spaces will feed this fair of Isle-sur-la-Sorgue:
Contemporary Art Space
From the objects of yesterday to the contemporary artistic creation, there is only one step: Find many artists, known and lesser known in the contemporary art world, with original and exclusive creations around appropriated objects.
This space will be highlighted on-trend, modern and functional furniture. You will find an artistic discipline that aims to harmonise the physical environment through industrial, urban, architectural and graphic design.
Find more than 200 French and foreign professional dealers, offering you a wide choice of objects of all styles and periods:
18 ° commodes, industrial furniture, bronzes, ....
With an expert from of the Employers’ Federation at your disposal.
Come and find interior and exterior decorations, lamps, decorative objects, furniture from all eras.
All this clothing of parts proposed by professionals in the matter.
Old Books / Old papers Space
For those who love paper, you will find a collection of antique books, manuscripts, prints and engravings, magazines, old newspapers, posters, old photos.
A new space dedicated to the vintage environment from the 50’s to 80’s. Only professionals who will propose both furniture and clothes.
retrouvez toute votre jeunesse !